What do you learn in this online training/workshop?
- Constructively dissolve resistances and inner blockades in others, so that all pull together again
- Representation of the phase progression of crises (based on the mourning phase model by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross)
- Presentation of the tool "Transmission of difficult messages": How to transmit bad news effectively and in a resource-saving way
- Practical examples for clarification, exercises using real examples from the participants
- Reflection work up to module 3: What action do I need to take in this module? Which findings were valuable for me and how can I transfer them into my everyday work?
About the coach:
Sonja Pichler is a social economist (Mag.rer.soc.oec), trainer and coach at kl-beratung | coaching | training e.U. For many years she was a manager in a corporate environment, mainly in sales. She now passes on her experience and expertise to her clients as a systemic solution-oriented coach, trainer for conversation skills, conflict management and leadership training.
Important cornerstones of the online training/workshop:
|23 September 2020 |
5.15 to 8.15pm (or 8:45pm)
ZOOM (or FH Upper Austria Campus Linz, Gebäude A, 1st floor, SRA-107)
only as a package (EUR 90,- for members**) until September 13
via bank transfer*
collected by e-mail, by 14 September at the latest
minimum 10 persons, maximum 15 persons
*NOTE: Please select the payment method "bank transfer" during the registration process. After your binding registration we will book a place at this event for you. In time before the event we will send you the invoice by e-mail. If the bank transfer is not made in time, we have no other choice than to cancel your reservation. Your registration status can - with a little delay - be checked in our club lounge. The event will only take place if the minimum number of participants is reached.
**NO MEMBER YET? If you are a graduate, student or employee of the FH OÖ, this can be changed quickly and easily: Get in touch today via our online application form and test the membership with us until end of the year free of charge. In 2021 the membership fee is only EUR 15,-.
Workshops with physical presence will be held online if the COVID19 laws require us to do so.
We would like to point out that our club rules apply at all of our events.
Photo Credits: ©Pexels